IN A NUTSHELL:
A little goes a long, long, long way. Just a dab will clean your double kitchen sink. A couple of dabs will clean your bathtub. And this Paste cleans up the tough, baked on and stained stuff that your other cleaners left behind.
I purchased a tub of the Norwex Cleaning Paste a year ago and have used maybe a quarter of it. It’s not because I don’t use it frequently – I do – it’s because this stuff is magic! A little dab is all you need for tough jobs.
Personally, I like to use a ecloth Washing Up Pad with the Cleaning Paste. Some people use an Enviro cloth but I find that the darned microfiber is just too good. It sucks up the paste, deep into the fibers and doesn’t let go. So Washing Up Pad it is for me.
WHAT I USE NORWEX CLEANING PASTE FOR:
- the kitchen sink (stainless steel)
- the stove top – to get the stuck, baked-on gunk
- the tub (porcelain) – it works great on soap scum
- the inside of the window on the door of the oven (I could use it to clean the entire oven, but the Norwex Oven & Grill Cleaner is much easier – see my review. I just occasionally use the paste on the window so I can see in)
- stainless steel pots
- pyrex glass casserole dishes – especially burned on food and those brown grease spots
- the kitchen countertop (laminate) – it’s great for removing tea/coffee cup ring stains, fruit stains, permanent ink, etc.
- the inside of the microwave (if there’s cooked-on splatter)
- sticky stuff on the fridge shelves
- the dog dishes (stainless steel)
- stained tea mugs
- bathroom sink (porcelain)
- rust stains (particularly in my kitchen sink)
- chrome on our vehicle
THE TECHNICAL STUFF:
Norwex Cleaning Paste is safe, environmentally friendly, poison-free, acid-free and phosphate-free.
Ingredients: marble flour, chalk, natural soap, traces of coconut oil. That’s it!
Note: Norwex Cleaning Paste is slightly abrasive and therefore is NOT recommended for use on acrylic surfaces, brushed stainless steel, brushed nickel or enamel or ceramic flat stove top surfaces.