Attention Norwex Users: I’ve got many comparisons of e-cloth and Norwex products here on my blog if you’re wondering how the quality/performance compares (hint: almost identically). You can type “versus” in the search bar at the top of the page and you’ll find most of the comparisons.
Have you been using ecloth products for a while and had a few items on your wish list but not sure if they were worth it? I know when a sale is on, that it’s easy to go crazy and buy, buy, BUY! and then maybe you regret the purchases afterwards.
But before you get carried away, let me help you. Here are my Top 5 Splurge-Worthy (or when on sale) suggestions. If you’ve got questions about products that aren’t on my list (wondering if they’re worth the splurge), leave me a comment. I’ll be happy to help you decide.
I have reviews of many of these items here on my blog. Just use the search bar at the top to find them.
Kate’s Top 5 Splurge-Worthy “Get it While it’s on Sale” e-cloth Picks
- Loved by Real Simple Set – in my opinion, this is the best kept secret on the ecloth website. Unless you know it’s there, you won’t find it. It includes the mop (which comes with a damp pad) AND an extra damp pad, 4 General Purpose cloths, 1 Glass & Polishing cloth and a washing up pad. You’ll save $15 by purchasing the bundle rather than getting the items individually. I do recommend purchasing a dust pad for the mop in addition to this. You can see my review of the mop – (including a comparison to the Norwex Mop) here.
- Deep Clean Mop – this is a big-ticket item that people covet. Probably something you hum and haw over, wondering if it’s really any better than your existing mop. Well stop wondering… it IS better. WAY better! I’ve got a review/comparison to Norwex mop of it here on my blog. If you’ve got pets, this is a must-have. Especially this time of year when the shedding is on full tilt and muddy paw prints prevail. We also have lots of mop “bundles” that’ll save you big money if you’re looking at getting multiple items. But the bundles aren’t on sale right now. NOTE – I highly recommend that if you get the mop that you also purchase the dusting pad for it (note: one blue damp pad comes with the mop). The mop dusting pad is my MOST USED ITEM and it’ll save you lots of time – and frustration.
- Glassware Drying and Polishing Cloth – This little beauty is often over-looked. It’s kinda hard to find on the website and likely not something you’d search for. But it’s a gem of a dish-dryer. Use if for all your dish-drying – not just glasses. You’ll be impressed by how quickly – and how much – water it absorbs. Not to mention the streak-free finish on your glasses!
- Pet Grooming Mitt – This is the single best thing I ever got for my old dog, Roxy (I gave it away after Roxy died so my new dog, Ruger, hasn’t had a chance to be pampered yet). She loved how it felt and I loved how it cleaned her coat and removed dander. Note, this is not a brush and it isn’t great for removing hair. This mitt made my dog’s coat shine! I used it AFTER I had brushed her to remove the dead skin that the brush brings to the surface. And I used it a LOT in spring, summer and fall to remove dust and dirt from her hair. Roxy loved the feel of the bristly side on her face and in her ears. I also highly recommend the pet towel. If your dog has been out in the rain (or mud), this towel will dry him off far more quickly than a cotton towel. It’s also great for cleaning muddy paws.
- Office Cleaning Bundle – don’t let the “office” part of the name of this set throw you off. I don’t have an office but this set is full of cloths that I use all over the house. You will use all the cloths AND save money buy purchasing them in a set instead of individually.