So you’re all ghouled up in green and black makeup and you’ve got your husband dolled up in lipstick and glitter and your kids are covered in a mixture of makeup, melted chocolate and sticky, candy drool.
Well my friends, you can search the net for a myriad of solutions for removing Halloween makeup – or you can just dampen a General Purpose e-cloth® and wipe it all off.
Need more? Here are 3 Reasons to pull an e-cloth® out of the cleaning cabinet and start stocking it with your towels:
- It’s tear-free: no soap, oils, or cleansers required (think of how nice this is gonna be for around young eyes!)
- It’s gentle: no scrubbing, just gentle wiping
- It’s fast: really. So squirmy kids and grumpy husbands won’t have time to whinge about being away from their candy/scary movie.
“But Kate, oh Wise One“, I hear you ask “does it work on all Halloween makeup?“. Wise girl that I am, I respond with “it most definitely works on…”:
- faux blood
- glitter (really, I can’t think of an easier way to get this stuff off)
- body paint
- lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, powders
- fake tattoos (again, incredibly easy with the General Purpose e-cloth ®)
Happy Halloween, everyone. Have a safe and scary night. It’s supposed to be rainy and cold here so I may just forgo the makeup and sit in front of the tv with a huge bowl of candy.
For more information, please visit eclothusa.com.