UPDATE: 29 Oct. 2015 – These two incredible packs are now on CLEARANCE Sale while supplies last. 50% off on the blue set and 33% off on the pink set.
Hidden away, in the deepest, darkest corner of my eclothusa.com website, are the two best kept secrets in the e-cloth world.
Unless you search for the word “breast” – which, lets face it… searching for the word “breast” on a cleaning website is about as likely as someone searching for “healthy” on the Mc’D’s site. It just ain’t something you’re gonna look for.
But if you do… up pops the gorgeous (if you’re into pink) The Breast Cancer Research Foundation e-cloth Pack. Now that’s a mouthful.
And if, like me, pink isn’t your thing, check out the Aquarium and Vivarium Cleaning Pack. Another doozy of a product name.
What do These Packs Include?
- One General Purpose cloth
- One Glass & Polishing cloth
How Much do These Packs Cost?
$14.99US – But note, A $1.50 Donation will be made to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation for every PINK pack purchased.
Why Does Kate LOVE These Packs?
With the two cloths in each of these packs, you can clean almost everything in your house.
The General Purpose cloth is great for:
- everyday wiping of tables, counters, and appliances
- deep cleaning of fridge interiors, sinks, entire bathrooms
- spot cleaning of walls, trim, light switches, door knobs
- sopping up spills
- used dry or wet for dusting
- taking stains out of carpets and clothing
- cleaning greasy messes
- and more and more and more
- If you’re wondering how the General Purpose cloth compares to the Norwex Enviro cloth, check out my comparison here (written when I was a Norwex consultant)
The Glass & Polishing cloth is great for:
- windows and mirrors
- glass stove tops
- granite and engineered counter tops
- stainless appliances
- glass shower doors
- and more and more and more
- If you’re wondering how the e-cloth Glass & Polishing Cloth compares to the Norwex Window cloth, check out my comparison here.
Used together, the 2 cloths can’t be beat on shiny or reflective surfaces. Use the General Purpose cloth first for the “heavy cleaning” and then follow up with the Glass & Polishing cloth for the streak-free finish.
How Do these e-cloth Packs Compare to the Norwex Basic Package?
Essentially, the e-cloth® packs are the same as the Norwex Basic Package. They all include one cloth for cleaning (e-cloth = General Purpose, Norwex = Enviro) and one cloth for polishing (e-cloth = Glass&Polishing, Norwex = Window).
Price-wise, there is simply no comparison. The Norwex Basic Package is $31.99 to $39.99 (depending on whether you’re in the US or Canada) plus shipping. The e-cloth packages are
$14.99US ( UPDATE 29 Oct 2015 – These are now ON SALE!!! $7.49 for the blue pack and $9.99 for the pink one) with free shipping in the US. Sorry to my fellow Canadians, no free shipping up here.