This sale has ended but if you’re looking for great gift ideas or some of my favourite ecloth items, read on!
Pretend I’m You For a Moment:
“Did Kate just say SALE?!? I like sales. Christmas is coming. I need gifts. I need stuff for ME. I gotta get over to that website.”
And then you head over to eclothusa.com and gasp and then mutter with a sigh: “Geez, there are a lot of e-cloth products. How do I decide what to get?”
Back to Kate Being Kate
I know, it can be overwhelming and hard to know where to begin. And when you see those 4 magic letters… S…A…L…E, you want to go crazy and buy, buy, BUY!
But before you get carried away, let me help you. Here are my Top 5 Picks for what to get while the 20% off Friends & Family Sale is on (Coupon Code: KATESFRIEND. Sale ends at 11:59 pm central time, Nov 17, 2014).
Kate’s Top 5 “Get it While it’s on Sale” Picks
- Universal Stone – this stuff is amazing and everyone should have some. But yup, it’s pricey so maybe hard to justify (even though it’ll replace many of your other cleansers). Try searching on this blog for Universal Stone – I’ve got lots of examples with pictures of how well this stuff works. So get it while it’s on sale. We also have the Universal Stone Cleaning Set that includes a General Purpose Cloth and a Glass & Polishing cloth and will save you even more money (but save even more by getting the Universal Stone and a couple of the 2 for 1 General Purpose instead – see below)
- Deep Clean Mop – another big-ticket item that people covet. Probably something you hum and haw over, wondering if it’s really any better than your existing mop. Well stop wondering… it IS better. WAY better! Again, I’ve got a review of the Deep Clean Mop on here so check them out. If you’ve got pets, this is a must-have. Especially this time of year when the shedding is on full tilt and muddy paw prints prevail. We also have lots of mop “bundles” that’ll save you big money if you’re looking at getting multiple items. But the bundles aren’t on sale right now. NOTE – I highly recommend that if you get the mop that you also purchase the dusting pad for it. The mop dusting pad is my MOST USED ITEM and it’ll save you lots of time – and frustration.
- Drinkware Drying and Polishing Cloth – This little beauty is often over-looked. It’s kinda hard to find on the website and likely not something you’d search for. But it’s a gem of a dish-dryer and it’s a couple of bucks cheaper than our Kitchen Towels. Use if for all your dish-drying – not just glasses. You’ll be impressed by how quickly – and how much – water it absorbs. Not to mention the streak-free finish on your glasses!
- Luxury Bath Towel – The title says it all. Luxury… Bath… Towel. This thing IS pure luxury. It dries you quickly and feels like velvet against your skin. And here’s a little secret for those of you that don’t like the fact that it’s white… shhhh, don’t tell anyone… the Large Pet Towel is exactly the same. So if you’re afraid of white, try the brown pet towel instead. And while I’m at it, I’ll just mention that the pet towel is the 2nd best thing I’ve ever gotten for my dog (the best thing is #5, below). If you’ve got a dog that likes to swim or run in the rain, you’ll love how quickly you can dry them off with the pet towel. Search this blog for my reviews of the luxury towel. We still only have one that the entire family fights over.
- Pet Grooming Mitt – This is the single best thing I’ve ever gotten for my dog. She loves how it feels and I love how it cleans her coat and removes dander. Note, this is not a brush and it isn’t great for removing hair. This mitt makes my dog’s coat shine! I use it AFTER I brush her to remove the dead skin that the brush brings to the surface. And I use it a LOT in spring, summer and fall to remove dust and dirt from her hair. Roxy loves the feel of the bristly side on her face and in her ears.
Why Aren’t Any of the Cleaning Cloths on Kate’s Top 5 Sale List?
You know I love my e-cloths. You know I love the way they clean. So why aren’t they on my Friends & Family Sale list?
Because we’ve still got 2 for 1’s available and they aren’t eligible for the 20% off. You could get any of our regular priced cleaning cloths and use the Katesfriend Coupon Code to get 20% off them, but you’ll save money by getting the 2 for 1’s instead.
So get your luxury, coveted items from the list above at 20% off (Coupon Code: KATESFRIEND) and get our best-selling General Purpose at 2 for the price of 1.
If you’re a Norwex user and are wondering how these compare to the Norwex products, you may want to click on the “ecloth versus Norwex” tab at the top of the page. I used to be a Norwex Consultant – and while I’m a big fan, I like to save a bit of money too 🙂